Saturday, October 15, 2011

Thankyou=)

First of all i would like to say Thankyou to 2 friends that inspired me to make a blog for Tyler.You know who you are Chantell&Wendy:), and the support and friendship Chantell i needed a couple of mnths ago.I was definitely on the road of depression again and you helped me through a difficult time.Words cant express my appreciation.I think we all forget that their are people out there that we can talk to in the time of need,for me i know i need to access more from Autism QLD,carer's QLD or ASD friends i have made as we are all going through the same problems at some point.


Xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweets, thankyou so much for this! Honestly though, your friendship has helped me so much over the years too! Despite having never met, I do consider you to be one of my closest friends, and I love that we can chat online every day and feel more a part of each others lives :o)

    I'm so glad you have started this blog, and I hope it does bring you some relief to be able to write about your experiences with Tyler, and hopefully make new connections on here with others who are dealing with Aspergers, just like you are...Reach out anytime, you know I'm always here for you hun ♥ xo

    ReplyDelete